zondag 10 juni 2012

As promised...

This morning I couldn't wait to take some pictures with the photobox I made. It was so much fun filling it with the miniatures that will be listed in my webshop soon. Here's a little peek at the first pictures I made. I know what I'll be doing today!
So if you happen to see a woman with a French shabby chic shop under one arm, a box full of miniatures under the other and a camera around her neck, looking for the best daylight AND with a huge smile on her face don't be alarmed...it's just me and usually I'm quite harmless.




Have a great day everyone!

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful result. Have a nice sunday Xandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een prachtige fotobox heb je gemaakt! Super om daar je foto's in te maken.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ¡Que rincón más bonito!. Me encantan los colores y la tapicería que has elegido. Un saludo, Eva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Felicidades,esta precioso
    Besos
    Rosa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ha! Ha!
    I love the idea of you wandering around with a shop under your arm like a modern day Gulliver.
    It all looks wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Una escena preciosa, cada uno de los detalles fantasticos.
    besitos ascension

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beutiful miniatures in the shop!
    Geneviève

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hola Peggy:
    Que hermosa escena !!
    Se vè preciosa desde el escaparate y sobre todo por dentro.
    Me gusta todo muchísimo ,has hecho cosas que nunca antes había visto en miniatura y me ha encantado verlo ahora ,como los botes decorados de cristal .
    Todo es muy elegante y sobre todo muy bonito.
    felicitaciones guapísima !!

    ** . * . . . . * . * . Un besito
    .. * . (\ *** /) * . * cielo
    .* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . que tengas
    .* . * (_ /|\ _) . * . un buen
    .* . * . /___\ * . . * dia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen